AUSTIN, Texas — Gov. Greg Abbott will hold a roundtable discussion on public safety and law enforcement today in Austin.
During the meeting, Abbott will discuss his legislative priorities for ensuring a safer future for the state of Texas.
Following the roundtable, Governor Abbott will hold a brief press conference.
You can watch the report here:
Others who will participate will include:
- Frederick Frazier - 1st Vice President, Dallas Police Association; State Legislative Chair, Fraternal Order of Police
- Mitch Landry - Deputy Executive Director, Texas Municipal Police Association
- Kevin Masters - Senior Strategy Analyst, Office of the Governor's Public Safety Office
- Colonel Steve McCraw - Executive Director, Texas Department of Public Safety
- Manny Ramirez - President, Fort Worth Police Officers Association
- Marvin Ryals - President, Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas
- Alden Southmayd - Sheriff, Bee County
- Joell Sullivan-McNew - President, SafeHorns
- Jennifer Tharp - Criminal District Attorney, Comal County