AUSTIN, Texas — Texas Governor Greg Abbott is hosting a listening session on the Texas economy Tuesday, followed by a press conference.
Construction workers, small business leaders, and other leaders are joining Abbott in talking about how Texas can support small businesses and workers during these trying times.
The listening session and news conference will be held in San Antonio on Tuesday, Jan. 26 at 12:15 p.m..
Those attending the listening session will include:
- Blaine Beckman - President, Associated General Contractors San Antonio
- Chase Botkin - Superintendent, Myers Concrete
- James Christi - Senior Superintendent, Stellar
- Frank Fuentes - Chairman, Hispanic Contractors Association
- Leo Gomez - President & CEO, Brooks
- Tony Ortiz - Foreman, Faith Technologies
- Patrick Richardson - Owner, Silo
- Annie Spilman - Texas State Director, National Federation of Independent Business
- Joshua Surface - Project Manager, J3 Company
- David Weaver - Assistant Superintendent, Stellar
- Mario Valdez - General Superintendent, J3 Company
- Stanislas Vilgrain - Founder & Chairman of the Board of Directors, Cuisine Solutions