SAN ANTONIO, Texas — How is this for a fun weekend adventure.
A Texas company is offering a kayaking trip on the River Walk in San Antonio.
The program is offered on weekends only from now until Jan. 31, 2021. You do need tickets to participate in the kayaking trip.
This event is all for a good cause. That's because a portion of the proceeds goes to a non-profit in San Antonio.
Here are the main bullet-points:
- Kayaks have a maximum weight limit of 250 lbs.
- This is NOT a guided kayak tour, you are free to enjoy the river on your own.
- $50 Rental is for 2 hours for a single adult kayak.
- See ticketing information for age restrictions for children.
- Kayak, paddles, life vest, and launch fee is included in the 2 hour rental fee.
If you are interested in taking part in this event, click here for more details and where to sign up.