CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — These months aren't ideal beach weather. But with winter months bringing 60 and 70 degree weather in South Texas, some Texans enjoy the beaches year-round.
Regardless of when you want to enjoy the beach, the 2020 beach parking permit is available starting today.
2020 permits issued will expire on Dec. 31 of next year.
The permit is available at the following locations:
- Stripes (select locations)
- H-E-B (Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland & Rockport)
- Walmart (Flour Bluff & Aransas Pass)
- Academy Sports (Corpus Christi & Portland)
- Naval Air Station-Corpus Christi/ITT Department
- Corpus Christi Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Nueces County Padre Balli Park Headquarters Office
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- TAMUCC (University Services)
- Central Cashiering at Corpus Christi City Hall
- CC Cycle Plaza (Island)
- Circle K (Padre Island & Flour Bluff)
- Murphy Oil USA (Alice, Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland & Rockport)
According to a press release, the funds from beach parking permits go towards providing a clean and safe beach experience.