CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS — Three firefighters have been released from the hospital following a house fire.
Two firefighters were treated for minor burns and one firefighter was treated for smoke inhalation.
They were hurt while putting out a fire at a home on 7500 Block of Cannes near Yorktown and Cimarron Tuesday night.
We're told the homeowner was doing some copper soldering when it spread to the attic where the fire started.
The family was able to get out safely.
"The fire department was phenomenal," said neighbor Travis Emerson. "I mean, the first responders and what they’re going through with all the COVID-19 and everything else – to be able to come out here and take care of this: They did an amazing job. Amazing. Fast. They were awesome. "
Fire marshalls say the fire has been ruled accidental.