CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Corpus Christi ISD is resuming its curbside meal service on Monday, Jan. 25.
The District says on Facebook that meals are available to those 18 and younger who are not attending classes on campuses. Children are not required to be CCISD students to take part.
The schools taking part in the curbside meal service include:
• Mary Carroll High School, 5301 Weber Rd
• Richard King High School, 5225 Gollihar Rd
• Roy Miller High School, 1 Battlin’ Buc Blvd
• Foy H. Moody High School, 1818 Trojan Dr
• W.B. Ray High School, 1002 Texan Trail
• Veterans Memorial High School, 3750 Cimarron Blvd
The curbside meal service are offered from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays.