Officers with the Aransas Pass Police Department are investigating a possible “Stranger Danger” case.
According to the APPD Facebook account, around 7 a.m. Tuesday, two children were approached by an older male subject in a white passenger car in the 900 block of N. Whitney Street.
The children then told a parent the man tried to lure them into his vehicle.
Investigators said the description of the suspect is vague but added he was driving a white vehicle.
The suspect’s vehicle was last seen speeding down Whitney Street.
APPD released these safety tips to parents Tuesday night:
- Kids should walk in groups.
- Kids should walk familiar public routes.
- Parents should know their kid’s routes.
- Parents could also track your kiddos using apps like Life360.
- If approached, flee while also drawing attention to oneself.
STRANGER DANGER ALERTOfficers just took a report of possible stranger danger. This morning around 7 am, two children…