NewsLocal News


CCFD firefighters put out kitchen fire

Posted at 2:37 PM, Mar 13, 2019
and last updated 2019-03-13 15:37:56-04

A Corpus Christi family had a rough start this morning.

A kitchen fire broke out around 7:30 a.m Wednesday and sent two people and their three dogs running from their home.

It happened on San Blas Drive, which is near Carroll High School.

The fire started in the stove area and spread to the attic. Fire crews got it out quickly but flames caused a lot of damage to the kitchen.

The rest of the house had smoke and water damage.