Local firefighters and the Muscular Dystrophy Association have teamed up for another Fill The Boot campaign.
The Corpus Christi City council approved the efforts in a meeting two weeks ago.
Funds raised through the Fill the Boot campaign will help the MDA save lives and give much-needed resources to those struggling with Muscular Dystrophy, ALS, and other muscle-debilitating diseases.
Over 300 local firefighters will make their way around the Coastal Bend on March 8th, 15th, and 22nd with boots in hand, collecting money from motorists for a good cause from 3 pm to 6 pm.
Here is where they can be found:
- Station 1 – I37 and N. Chaparral
- Station 2 – Northwest Blvd and 69E
- Station 3 – Morgan and 286
- Station 4 – Holly and Airline or Rodd Field and Holly
- Station 5 – Nueces Bay and Leopard
- Station 6 – Weber and Saratoga
- Station 7 – Doddridge and Staples
- Station 8 – Kostoryz and 358
- Station 9 – Navigation and Leopard
- Station 10 – Greenwood and Horne
- Station 11 – Airline and McArdle
- Station 12 – Rand Morgan and Leopard
- Station 13 – Waldron and 358
- Station 14 – Staples and Saratoga
- Station 15 – Commodore and SPID
- Station 16 – Commodore and SPID
- Station 17 – Yorktown and Cimarron or Saratoga and Cimarron
- Station 18 – Ayers and Holly or Ayers and 358