The 37th annual Harbor Lights Festival takes place from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday at Water’s Edge Park.
The festival begins with a parade on Shoreline Blvd at 1-37, traveling south in the northbound lane next to the seawall. The parade will end at Water’s Edge Park.
Children can play games and win prizes at The Elves’ Gift Shop and participate in the bicycle giveaway and ‘Snow Ball Olympics.’
The tree lighting ceremony will begin at 6 p.m.
The HEB Christmas Tree is 66 feet tall and is decorated with 7,000 lights and 3,000 ornaments.
The illuminated boat parade will begin at 7 p.m. in the Corpus Christi Marina.
This family-friendly event is filled with activities for kids to do.
Schedule of Events:
- 1:00 p.m. – AEP Texas Children’s Parade
- 1:30 p.m. – Children’s Fun Zone
- 2:00 p.m. – Holiday Tree Forest & Holiday Market
- 2:30 p.m. – Holiday Performance Stage
- 3:00 p.m. – Main Entertainment Stage
- 3:30 p.m. – Bike Giveaway
- 4:00 p.m. – Bahama Bucks Snowball Throw Olympics
- 5:30 p.m. – Children’s Parade Awards
- 5:45 p.m. – Santa’s Snowball Express Motorcade
- 6:00 p.m. – Lighting Ceremony
- 6:15 p.m. – Christmas Concert
- 7:00 p.m. – Illuminated Boat Parade & Lighting of the Pier
- 7:30 p.m. – Christmas Concert
- 9:00 p.m. – Event Closes