CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — H-E-B has expanded the limits on how much of certain items you can buy.
The grocery store chain says it's trying to protect the supply chain.
For now, you'll only be able to buy two packs of toilet paper and paper towels, two bottles of disinfecting and antibacterial sprays, two bottles of rubbing alcohol, and two boxes of first aid and cleaning gloves.
Here is the full updated list:
Food items (all H-E-B stores)
- Brisket – Limit 2
Non-food items (all H-E-B stores)
- Bath Tissue Multipack – limit 2
- Bath tissue singles – limit 2
- Paper towels – limit 2
- Acetaminophen – 2 items total (includes baby, trial and travel sizes, OTC)
- H-E-B Acid Controller/Famotidine and Pepcid 50ct and larger – Limit 1
- H-E-B Acid Controller/Famotidine and Pepcid smaller than 50ct – Limit 2
- Disinfecting & antibacterial sprays – 2 items
- Disinfecting & antibacterial wipes – 2 items
- Trial and travel size disinfecting & antibacterial sprays/wipes – 2 items
- Hand sanitizer – 10 items
- Hand soap – 4 items
- Hydrogen peroxide – 2 items
- Rubbing (Isopropyl) Alcohol/swabs – 2 items
- First Aid and Cleaning Gloves – 2 items
The following product limits only apply to H-E-B stores in the Border Region:
- Baby wipes – limit 2
- Eggs, less than 30 count – limit 4
- Eggs, 30 count or greater – limit 2
Find more detailshere.