Here is a list of flooded roadways as reported by the Corpus Christi Police Department and our local reporters. This list will be updated as more information comes in.
- IH 37 Southbound – right hand lane between Port Ave and Crosstown Expressway closed while crews repair roadway
- Holly between Ayers and Greenwood
- McArdle between Ayers and Franklin
- Flyover at Crosstown (northbound) and I37 (northbound)
- Port at Crosstown
- Rodd Field at Williams
- Rising water on southbound side of Harbor Bridge before I37
- Ennis Joslin/SPID/Esplanade
- Staples at Annapolis
- Santa Fe between Rossitier and Texan
- SH Highway 285 closed from Falfurrias to US 77.
- IH 37/N. Port Avenue – hole forming in roadway
- 4700 Old Brownsville Rd. – high water over roadway
- IH 37 at Labonte Park – flooding under overpass
As of 9 am, Kleberg County closures:
SH 285 from US 281 to US 77:
FM 1355 from FM 1898 to FM 70.
Water Over Road but passable:
FM 666 from FM 70 to FM 665
As of 9 am, Jim Wells County closures:
FM 1538 from US 281 to SH 285
FM 2508 from US 281 to FM 1352
FM 1930 from 1352 to FM 665
As of 9 am, San Patricio closures:
SH 188 – From FM 630 to FM 796;
FM 631- From US 181 to Mexico St;
FM 1944 – From US 77 to FM 2046. Many locations have water over road.
As of 9 am, Refugio County closures:
FM 629 from FM136 to FM3037;
FM 629 from FM1360 to FM3037;
FM 2511 – from FM136 to FM 1360;
FM 1360 – from FM 3037 to FM 629. Updates to follow for San Patricio, Jim Wells and Kleberg counties.
Please find an alternate route if possible.