The National Weather Service in Corpus Christi has issued a flash flood warning for Central Nueces County and Southeastern San Patricio County until 11:45 a.m.
Flash flood warning is in effect for Corpus Christi until 11:45 AM.
Posted by KRIS 6 News on Saturday, September 15, 2018
NWS says doppler radar shows thunderstorms producing heavy rain across the above areas. Flash flooding is expected to start shortly after rain begins, as up to two inches of rain has already fallen in the area.
Some locations that will experience flooding include…
- Corpus Christi
- Port Aransas
- Corpus Christi International Airport
- Aransas Pass
- Ingleside On The Bay
- Flour Bluff
- Christus Spohn Hospital South
- Corpus Christi North Beach
- Bay Area Medical Center
- Corpus Christi Del Mar East Campus
- Texas A&M University Corpus Christi
- Waldron Field
- Kings Crossing Golf Course
- Corpus Christi Country Club
- Corpus Christi Del Mar West Campus