CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — Corpus Christi firefighters are investigating a late-night fire that started around 10:30 p.m. Monday night. The fire engulfed a garage at a home on Sacky Drive.
CCFD said the fire spread to other garages nearby and caused some propane tanks to explode.
Fire crews faced some challenges because the fire hydrants in the neighborhood are spaced far apart. It took about 30 minutes for crews to put the fires out. Three garages and some fences were damaged, however, no homes were damaged, and no one was injured during the incident.