CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — CCISD has expanded it's curbside meal service program.
They announced Saturday that they have added eleven more locations for pick up and that breakfast will be added.
Here is the updated list:
- Mary Carroll High School, 5301 Weber Road
- David Crockett Elementary School, 2625 Belton Street
- George Evans Elementary School, 1315 Comanche Street
- Rafael Galvan Elementary School, 3126 Masterson Drive
- Paul R. Haas Middle School, 6630 McArdle Road
- Gloria Hicks Elementary School, 3602 McArdle Road
- Richard King High School, 5225 Gollihar Road
- Blanche Moore Elementary School, 6121 Durant Driv
- Roy Miller High School, 1 Battlin Buc Blvd.
- Foy H. Moody High School, 1818 Trojan Drive
- Oak Park Elementary School, 3801 Leopard Street
- W.B. Ray High School, 1002 Texan Trail
- Rose Shaw Elementary School, 2920 Soledad Street
- William B. Travis Elementary School, 3210 Churchill Drive
- Veterans Memorial High School, 3750 Cimarron Blvd.
- Windsor Park Elementary School, 4525 South Alameda Street
- Lorenzo de Zavala Elementary School, 3125 Ruth Street
The program resumes Monday from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. for ages 18 and younger.
Each child, CCISD student or not, may receive one breakfast and one lunch every weekday while supplies last. Adults cannot pick up meals without their children present.
All campuses are closed at this time so students and parents are asked to stay in their vehicle at the pickup locations