CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS — The City of Corpus Christi’s Development Services Department is once again providing face to face customer service. However, in light of the COVID-19 virus, there are some new guidelines that must be followed.
- All staff engaging customers will be required to wear masks.
- All customers entering the building or meeting in the field are strongly encouraged to wear a mask.
- Staff and customers shall practice social distancing.
- Public will be required to sanitize hands upon entering the building.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at each permit counter.
- The lobby has been rearranged, chairs are now six feet apart and staff will be limiting the number of customers allowed in the lobby area at any given time.
- A receptionist will direct all lobby traffic.
- Only one customer will be allowed at each counter station, all others are asked to wait at floor markers, available seating or outside.
- Until notified otherwise, all DSD meetings will continue to be held via Skype, WebEx, Zoom or other conferencing medium.
The new guidelines were put in place for their customers and city employee's safety.