KINGSVILLE, Texas — The city of Kingsville and Kleberg County will have a joint update on their responses to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The event will begin at 2 p.m. and it will be livestreamed on our KRIS-6 digital platforms.
Among the topics set for discussion will include:
- County and City emergency orders, administrative orders and other new and amended measures in place to protect citizens from potential COVID-19 exposure.
- Easter Holiday Weekend precautions citizens can take for the safety of the community.
- Upcoming reduced hours, but not reduced services at the Kleberg County and City of Kingsville Joint Regional Testing site.
- Beach, boat dock and fishing pier guidelines in place for community safety.
- Law Enforcement procedures to address potential violations of county and city orders.
- Up-to-date COVID-19 count in Kleberg County & the City of Kingsville.
Among those who are expected to participate include Kleberg County Judge Rudy Madrid and Mayor Sam Fugate at the conclusion of today’s press conference.