CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — COVID-19 testing sites have been popping up all around the Coastal Bend.
As the pandemic progresses, local officials have announced several places were COVID-19 testing is being conducted close by.
Here are all the free testing sites we know about in the area.
The hours, days, and capacity of most of the testing locations vary by site. Instead of driving up to the testing sites unannounced, people are advised to call the Texas Department of Health and Services hotline at 512-883-2400 or the Coastal Bend Wellness Center at 361-356-9572 to schedule an appointment, or register online at txcovidtest.org.
- Richard M. Borchard Fairgrounds at 1213 Terry Shamzie Boulevard in Corpus Christi
- Coastal Bend Wellness Center at 2882 Holly Road in Corpus Christi
- Portland Community Center at 2000 Billy G Webb Drive in Portland
- Dick Kleberg Park at 501 Santiago Park Lane in Kingsville
- Ingleside City Hall at 2681 San Angelo Avenue in Ingleside
- The Aransas Pass Civic Center at 700 W. Wheeler Avenue in Aransas Pass
- Jim Wells County Fairgrounds at 3001 S. Johnson in Alice
- Sacred Heart Parish Hall at 201 West Blucher Street in Falfurrias
- Live Oak Community Health Center at 105 East Thornton in Three Rivers