Every year, KRIS 6 News partners with the Marines and Toys For Tots to provide toys for the less fortunate children in our community during the holiday season.
You can help!
Drop off a new, unwrapped toy at our community set in the La Palmera Mall food court or any of these Season of Hope partner locations:
- Jumping World – 1601 Flour Bluff Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418
- Valero – 1147 Cantwell Lane, Corpus Christi, TX 78407
- The Vierra Senior Center – 3010 Airline Road, Corpus Christi, TX 78414
- Chemcel Federal Credit Union – 1901 S. Hwy 77, Kingsville, TX 78363
- KRIS 6 News Community Set – Food Court at La Palmera Mall
- 5488 S. Padre Island Dr., Corpus Christi, TX 78411
If you are interested in signing up to receive toys from Toys For Tots, please read the information below.
Special Thanks to Our Co-Sponsors:
Rules, Conditions and Sign-Up Info
Toys For Tots 2018 is here! We ask that you plan accordingly for signups and distribution, which will run similar to last year.
Sign-ups will be allowed from October 1 to December 1, 2018. These dates include both individual families and non-profit organizations.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM TOYS FOR TOTS:
Keep in mind, if you submit an application to receive toys for your children, NO application will be approved until you show up on the day of distribution with your documents for verification against our database. Please ensure you have the required items and make sure you didn’t sign up through any of our other local partners.
- Ages 0-14 ONLY.
- Corpus Christi’s Toys for Tots program covers San Patricio, Nueces and Aransas counties with the exception of Bishop. Bishop is under Kingsville’s Toys for Tots coordinator.
- You must arrange your own transportation. We do not have the resources to deliver.
- Sign-up with the nearest non-profit organization participating in Toys For Tots.
- All sign-ups are online. We will not accept paper applications this year. Register at this link , or the one below.
- Sign-ups are allowed October 1 to December 1 ONLY. Toys For Tots will not accept registration outside those dates.
- Document verification is required.
All families need the following items. Please keep them in a safe place for next year as well.
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Income of Government Assistance
- Photo identification
- Birth Certificates or Adoption/Guardian paperwork. Screenshots and copies are okay.
Todas las familias necesitan traer los siguentes articulos:
- Prueva de Rescidensia
- Prueva de Sueldo o Prueva de Asistencia de Govierno
- Identificacion con Fotografia
- Acta de Nasimiento, o, Prueva de Adopcion o Guardian.