Posted 4:28 PM 1/30/2013 : Bathroom Fire Knocks Out Power To Apartment Complex
CORPUS CHRISTI - Tenants at an apartment complex on Omaha Drive were without power most of the day after a space heater started a fire one in one of the apartment bathrooms.
Fire crews rushed out to the 700 block of Omaha around 8am this morning after a fire began to tear through one of
Do you have a tip, information about a breaking news story, or a story idea for 6 Investigates? Contact the KRIS 6 News Desk at 361-884-6666 or send us an email.
Look at photos and videos and share them!
| Desktop Weather
Current forecast, hurricane info, and much more!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Website
Get KRISTV.com on your mobile or PDA!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Apps
Get our mobile apps on your mobile or PDA!
See the latest winning numbers!
|6 News Team
Read about your favorite KRIS-TV personalities!
|FCC Online Public File
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and more