CORPUS CHRISTI -
The City of Corpus Christi's senior centers will open on a delayed schedule due to weather concerns on Friday.
Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department announced that all City senior centers will open late, at 10 a.m. on Friday, December 8 due to winter weather conditions.
- Broadmoor Senior Center, 1651 Tarlton St
- Ethel Eyerly Community Center, 654 Graham Rd
- Garden Senior Center, 5325 Greely Dr
- Greenwood Senior Center, 4040 Greenwood Dr
- Lindale Senior Center, 3135 Swantner Dr
- Northwest Senior Center, 9725 Up River Rd
- Oveal Williams Senior Center, 1414 Martin L. King Dr
- Zavala Senior Center, 510 Osage St