Saturday's playoff football games are at an end, but if you've still got the FEVER for South Texas football, we've got you covered!
Highlights and final scores from this week's playoff games are ready and waiting below.
- Refugio defeated Holland with a final score of 70-29, which means of course that the Bobcats will advance to next week and continue the fight for state! We're back next week with coverage straight from the field.
- Flour Bluff fell to Angleton, ending their season with a 56-14 loss in the playoffs. Angleton advances to next week's game.
- Alice faced Austin McCallum but suffered a decisive defeat 33-8, ending their season.
- Veterans Memorial found their season's end as well, falling 42-14 against Richmond Foster.
- Calallen trailed all the way to halftime, but then made a massive comeback with 21 uncontested points leading them to a victory over Kerrville Tivy 31-24 after being tied heading into the 4th quarter. Calallen advances to next week's game and we'll be there to see how they do.
As always, our crew has a lot more to talk about than we can fit here, so make sure and follow them over on Twitter and Facebook for the latest! We'll see you on the field!
Highlights are on their way, below:
- Holland - 29
- Refugio - 70
- Flour Bluff - 14
- Angleton - 56
- Alice - 8
- Austin McCallum - 33
- Vets Memorial - 14
- Foster - 42
- Calallen - 31
- Kerrville Tivy - 24
HIGHLIGHTS PART 1:
HIGHLIGHTS PART 2: