Posted: Nov 23, 2011 1:05 AM
Updated: Nov 23, 2011 1:05 AM
Want an after-school snack that’s as easy as 1, 2, 3? Stack ingredients on a cracker! Make combinations from whatever you find in the fridge or cupboard, or use one of our favorites, below:
1, 2, 3 cracker snacks!
1. Ham, cheese, honey mustard
2. Pepperoni, mozzarella, tomato chunks
3. Cucumber rounds, salmon, cream cheese
4. Tuna, sweet pickles, sliced hard-boiled egg
5. Peanut butter, jelly, halved strawberry
6. Apple slice, cheddar, sour cream
7. Sliced banana, honey, ground cinnamon
8. Avocado, salsa, Monterey Jack
9. Ready-to-spread frosting, berries, chocolate chips
10. Zucchini slices, ranch dressing, shredded carrot
Copyright (c) 2011 Studio One Networks. All rights reserved.
Look at photos and videos and share them!
| Desktop Weather
Current forecast, hurricane info, and much more!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Website
Get KRISTV.com on your mobile or PDA!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Apps
Get our mobile apps on your mobile or PDA!
See the latest winning numbers!
|6 News Team
Read about your favorite KRIS-TV personalities!
|FCC Online Public File
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and more