Nov 23, 2011 2:05 AM
Want an after-school snack that’s as easy as 1, 2, 3? Stack ingredients on a cracker! Make combinations from whatever you find in the fridge or cupboard, or use one of our favorites, below:
1, 2, 3 cracker snacks!
1. Ham, cheese, honey mustard
2. Pepperoni, mozzarella, tomato chunks
3. Cucumber rounds, salmon, cream cheese
4. Tuna, sweet pickles, sliced hard-boiled egg
5. Peanut butter, jelly, halved strawberry
6. Apple slice, cheddar, sour cream
7. Sliced banana, honey, ground cinnamon
8. Avocado, salsa, Monterey Jack
9. Ready-to-spread frosting, berries, chocolate chips
10. Zucchini slices, ranch dressing, shredded carrot
Copyright (c) 2011 Studio One Networks. All rights reserved.
Send us your feedback. We want to hear from you!
Look at photos and videos and share them!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Website
Get KRISTV.com on your mobile or PDA!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Apps
Get our mobile apps on your mobile or PDA!
See the latest winning numbers!
|6 News Team
Read about your favorite KRIS-TV personalities!
|FCC Online Public File
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and more