Posted: Jan 11, 2013 2:15 PM by Veronica Flores
Updated: Jan 11, 2013 6:50 PM
ROBSTOWN - Students at Romero Elementary are honoring a Victor Guerrero, a classmate who died Monday night in a fire at a home in Robstown. Victor, his 13-year-old brother Isaac and their mother Dalia died in the blaze.
According to fire investigators, a candle being used to light their home during a power outage caused the fire.
Guerrero and her two sons were laid to rest today after a funeral mass at Saint Anthony's Catholic Church.
We'll have more on today's memorial in our 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. newscasts.
Do you have a tip, information about a breaking news story, or a story idea for 6 Investigates? Contact the KRIS 6 News Desk at 361-884-6666 or send us an email.
Send us your feedback. We want to hear from you!
Look at photos and videos and share them!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Website
Get KRISTV.com on your mobile or PDA!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Apps
Get our mobile apps on your mobile or PDA!
See the latest winning numbers!
|6 News Team
Read about your favorite KRIS-TV personalities!
|FCC Online Public File
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and more