Posted: Aug 16, 2013 8:36 PM
Updated: Aug 16, 2013 11:03 PM
CORPUS CHRISTI - A fire in the Molina neighborhood damaged a private smokehouse Friday night.
The owner of the building says he had two barbecue pits going inside a warehouse like structure.
Firefighters say the pits just got too hot and sparked a fire.
No one was hurt and fire crews got the fire out before it could spread to some nearby homes.
Do you have a tip, information about a breaking news story, or a story idea for 6 Investigates? Contact the KRIS 6 News Desk at 361-884-6666 or send us an email.
Send us your feedback. We want to hear from you!
Look at photos and videos and share them!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Website
Get KRISTV.com on your mobile or PDA!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Apps
Get our mobile apps on your mobile or PDA!
See the latest winning numbers!
|6 News Team
Read about your favorite KRIS-TV personalities!
|FCC Online Public File
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and more