Nov 11, 2013 12:43 PM
Restaurants Honor Veterans and Active Duty with Free Meals
CORPUS CHRISTI -On Monday, November 11, several restaurants around town will be offering free food to veterans and active service members. Here's the list:
- Applebees - Veterans and active duty military can choose from a free signature Thank You Meal menu that includes some of Applebee's favorite items, including a 7 oz. House Sirloin, Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger, Three-Cheese Chicken & Sundried Tomato Penne, Fiesta Lime Chicken, Double Crunch Shrimp, Chicken Tenders Platter or Oriental Chicken Salad. Must present valid Veteran's form of identification or be in uniform.
- Chili's - Veterans and active-duty military receive a free meal from a special Veterans Day menu on Monday Nov. 11th.
- Denny's - All active, inactive and retired military personnel, from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. on November 11th and at all participating Denny's restaurants nationwide, diners with a valid military ID will receive free all-you-can-eat pancakes.
- Golden Corral - From 4 PM to 9 PM get a free Veterans Day buffet and beverage to any veteran who has served in the United States military or is a current active duty service member. All Golden Corral locations will be participating. No identification is required to get your free Veterans Day meal.
- Hooters - Hooters invites all veterans and current servicemen and women to a free meal, up to $10.99 in value with any drink purchase, by presenting a military ID or proof of service at any Hooters location across the country.
- K-Bob's Steakhouse - November 10-12, K-Bob's is celebrating our hometown heroes by offering a complimentary All-American Burger or Chicken Fried Steak to all active duty, veterans, and reservists. All military always receives a 10% discount throughout the year.
- Little Caesars - All United States armed forces veterans and active military members get a free order of Crazy Bread® with proof of military status at participating stores nationwide this Veterans Day.
- Longhorn Steakhouse - From Nov. 11 - Nov. 14, service members receive a complimentary appetizer from a list of 10 delicious options, including New! Crispy Fried Green Beans, Lobster-Crab-and-Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms and Sweet Chili Shrimp. Includes veterans and current service members.
- Olive Garden - All veterans and military active duty will receive a free meal from a special menu on Veterans Day. Also, all November current military service members and their families get 10% off in honor of Military Appreciation Month.
- On The Border - All veterans and active duty military will receive a free entree from the "Create Your Own Combo menu" on Monday, November 11, 2013. OTB will also donate 15% of all eligible sales on Veterans Day from guests who bring in a give-back flyer.
- Outback Steakhouse - Military personnel and veterans get a Free Bloomin' Onion® and a beverage. Must have valid identification. Plus, get 10% off all meals from Nov. 12 through Dec. 31.
- Red Lobster - From Nov. 11 - Nov. 14, service members receive a complimentary Texas Tonion appetizer and non-alcohol beverage. Includes veterans and current service members.
- Starbucks - This Veterans Day veterans, active duty military and their spouses get a free tall brewed coffee at participating U.S. company-owned stores.
- TGI Fridays - Veterans and active duty military service members are invited have lunch on T.G.I Friday's this Veterans Day, Monday, November 11, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Texas Roadhouse - Select from a free special veterans lunch menu including a beverage and sides no November 11th, 2013.
Don't forget your Military I.D.