Posted: Feb 10, 2013 3:57 PM by Morgan Frances - MFrances@kristv.com
Updated: Feb 10, 2013 11:27 PM
HEBBRONVILLE - It was quite the scare for people inside the Meridian Nursing Home around noon in Hebbronville, today. Firefighters say a television inside one of the rooms started smoking. They evacuated the entire complex as a precaution but firefighters say there wasn't any damage to the room and everyone was OK.
Do you have a tip, information about a breaking news story, or a story idea for 6 Investigates? Contact the KRIS 6 News Desk at 361-884-6666 or send us an email.
Look at photos and videos and share them!
| Desktop Weather
Current forecast, hurricane info, and much more!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Website
Get KRISTV.com on your mobile or PDA!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Apps
Get our mobile apps on your mobile or PDA!
See the latest winning numbers!
|6 News Team
Read about your favorite KRIS-TV personalities!
|FCC Online Public File
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and more