Apr 23, 2013 2:09 PM
Information from the City of Corpus Christi
CORPUS CHRISTI - Have something to say? Or want to teach a skill? Let your voice be heard on one of Corpus Christi's public access channels. In the month of April, the two Public Access User Groups (PAUGs) will be holding their spring drawing for program time slots and are looking for new program producers.
In order to be eligible to produce a public access program in Corpus Christi and draw for a time slot the producer must:
· Be a resident of the city of Corpus Christi with proof of residency;
· Be eighteen (18) years of age or older;
· Must pay any fees required by the Public Access User Group (PAUG) either $15 or $25 for six months depending on which PAUG the producer joins;
· Must execute an approved application form.
Public access channels are for noncommercial use only. Therefore, no commercial content is allowed on any of the programs and producers must abide by rules and procedures adopted by the City of Corpus Christi.
· Channel 18 program time slot drawings will held on Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. at Family Harvest Christian Fellowship Church (2310 Pearse Drive)
· Channel 10 program time slot drawings will be held on Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 2 p.m. at the Central Library La Retama Room (805 Comanche Street)
For more information about public access please contact either PAUG channel president: Channel 10 President, Jack Gordy at (361) 793-8978 or Channel 18 President, Jesse Nesmith at (361) 225-0345 or (361) 815-1835 or the City of Corpus Christi Public Communications Department at (361) 826-3211.