Posted: Jan 4, 2013 3:54 PM by Andrew Ellison - firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: Jan 4, 2013 6:39 PM
CORPUS CHRISTI - One of the theatres in the Starplex over at S.P.I.D. And Greenwood was evacuated this afternoon.
A spokesman says one of the heat sensors in the theatre malfunctioned, causing the fire alarm to go off.
And movie-goers were evacuated as a precaution.
There was no fire and no one was hurt.
Everyone in the theatre got a refund on their tickets.
Do you have a tip, information about a breaking news story, or a story idea for 6 Investigates? Contact the KRIS 6 News Desk at 361-884-6666 or send us an email.
Look at photos and videos and share them!
| Desktop Weather
Current forecast, hurricane info, and much more!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Website
Get KRISTV.com on your mobile or PDA!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Apps
Get our mobile apps on your mobile or PDA!
See the latest winning numbers!
|6 News Team
Read about your favorite KRIS-TV personalities!
|FCC Online Public File
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and more