Feb 3, 2014 10:11 AM
KRIS Communications, Corpus Christi's leading local media company, is looking for a Marketing Producer. We currently operate 7 exciting, unique brands, including 6 News (NBC), Action 10 News (CBS), The CW South Texas, KAJA-Telemundo, KDF-Independent, KRISTV.com and KZTV10.com. Previous experience as a Marketing Writer/Producer at a television station in a top 100 market required. Candidate must be an innovative, dynamic, and passionate Writer/Producer for our multiple brands.
Your multi-media and organizational skills will be essential in the following areas:
- Shooting HD video for Commercials, Promotions, and News content.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of graphics and editing systems.
- Ability to conceive and develop news and marketing strategies and image campaigns based on direction from management and consultants.
- Writing, producing, and editing news topicals, image spots and targeted special report promos.
- Must show initiative and be a self starter.
- Willingness to participate in training, enthusiasm in learning new things and continued growth as job duties expand and change.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Be able to take a project from concept to completion.
- Must be flexible and able to work at a fast pace and meet deadlines.
If you are looking for the chance to unleash your talent and create break out, award winning commercials and image campaigns, send your reel and resume to:
Attention: Wade Capps
301 Artesian St.
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIREMENTS: A valid Texas Drivers License is required. Drug testing is mandatory.
KRIS Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.