Jan 27, 2014 2:37 PM
Reports To: Interactive Director
Position Level: Sales Executive
Summary: The Interactive Account Executive is responsible for driving digital revenue and achieving monthly revenue budgets.
Specific Responsibilities: The IAE is responsible for prospecting, conducting interactive time out calls, building packages, presenting, closing and maintaining a growing list of local advertising clients. To achieve this, the IAE will:
• Consistently prospect for new advertisers and research new client categories
• Establish and maintain excellent, mutually beneficial working relationships with local advertisers.
• Package, present and sell Informed Interactive products to clients on an ongoing basis.
• Serve as a front line marketing consultant to local advertisers, including interviewing to determine interactive marketing needs and aligning those needs optimally with Informed Interactive products and services.
• Be knowledgeable, in the sense of capabilities and limitations, about all aspects of online marketing and sales, including display advertising, video, sponsorships, verticals, SEO, SEM, reputation management, email and mobile marketing.
• Provide excellent customer service to clients, including high availability and responsiveness to inquiries and support requests.
• Consistently achieve high activity levels in new business development and achieve assigned monthly revenue goals.
• Work cooperatively with other sellers to ensure as many advertisers as possible are being called on.
• Work precisely and cooperatively with local and corporate interactive operations staff and business staff to ensure timely, accurate sales order entry; insertion order entry; campaign creative production; campaign monitoring and optimization; and billing reconciliation.
• Report routinely to the ID on all pertinent market intelligence, as well as account and forecasting status reports which are due weekly.
Position Requirements: The Interactive Account Executive should have the following, or comparable, skills, abilities and experience:
• A bachelor's degree in a related field.
• Minimum 2 years sales, business development or related experience preferably in interactive advertising and/or media services.
• A broad working knowledge of the fundamentals and emerging trends of interactive media sales, advertising, and marketing solutions for local businesses.
• Excellent verbal and written and visual communications skills; presentation skills, and interpersonal communication skills.
• A self starter with a passion for the close and a deft touch at maintaining mutually beneficial customer relationships.
KRIS Communications offers a competitive benefit package and 401K. KRIS Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Candidate must pass a drug test; provide a valid Texas driver's license, Social Security card, your own vehicle and liability insurance.
CONTACT: Please send your resume to:
C/O Kristen Darden, Internet Director
301 Artesian St.
Corpus Christi, TX 78401