Posted: Jan 31, 2013 2:08 PM
Updated: Jan 31, 2013 2:31 PM
CORPUS CHRISTI - Firefighters say a heater started at fire that damaged a home on Stillman Avenue overnight. As soon as fire crews arrived they pulled out two pieces of furniture set ablaze by the space heater.
There's only minor smoke damage inside the home. One person was inside at the time, but we're told he's okay.
Do you have a tip, information about a breaking news story, or a story idea for 6 Investigates? Contact the KRIS 6 News Desk at 361-884-6666 or send us an email.
Look at photos and videos and share them!
| Desktop Weather
Current forecast, hurricane info, and much more!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Website
Get KRISTV.com on your mobile or PDA!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Apps
Get our mobile apps on your mobile or PDA!
See the latest winning numbers!
|6 News Team
Read about your favorite KRIS-TV personalities!
|FCC Online Public File
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and more