Posted: Mar 18, 2013 3:52 PM by Monica Chavarria email@example.com
Updated: Mar 18, 2013 5:38 PM
CORPUS CHRISTI - We've learned that last week's fire at a home in the 2500 block of Fleece Drive is very similar to a fire at the same location more than a month ago.
Fire officials say Friday's fire was sparked by a cigarette or candle that ignited the sofa in the living room. No one was home at the time, but two dogs died in the fire.
On February 13th, a fire in the bedroom was also sparked by a cigarette or candle. Just like the latest fire, the resident was not home, but two dogs died in that fire.
Investigators say both fires were accidental.
Do you have a tip, information about a breaking news story, or a story idea for 6 Investigates? Contact the KRIS 6 News Desk at 361-884-6666 or send us an email.
Send us your feedback. We want to hear from you!
Look at photos and videos and share them!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Website
Get KRISTV.com on your mobile or PDA!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Apps
Get our mobile apps on your mobile or PDA!
See the latest winning numbers!
|6 News Team
Read about your favorite KRIS-TV personalities!
|FCC Online Public File
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and more