Local News

Jun 6, 2013 3:23 PM

Electrical Fire Destroys Kingsville House

KINGSVILLE - An electrical problem is to blame for a fire that destroyed a home Wednesday night in Kingsville.

Fire marshals spent the Thursday morning at a home on Jay Vee Avenue looking through the debris.

The fire started in the garage and then spread to the attic.

The principal at Santa Gertrudis Academy in Kingsville owns the house.

We're told he and his family will be living in a trailer home they own, until they find something permanent.

»Comments

More News

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Submit News

Do you have a tip, information about a breaking news story, or a story idea for 6 Investigates? Contact the KRIS 6 News Desk at 361-884-6666 or send us an email.

Most Popular

KRISTV.COM is Social!


Click the icons above to receive News, Weather, and Sports alerts from KRISTV.COM!

Inside KRISTV.COM

Contact Us
Send us your feedback. We want to hear from you!
Photo Central
Look at photos and videos and share them!
KRISTV.COM Mobile Website
Get KRISTV.com on your mobile or PDA!
KRISTV.COM Mobile Apps
Get our mobile apps on your mobile or PDA!
Texas Lottery
See the latest winning numbers!
6 News Team
Read about your favorite KRIS-TV personalities!
FCC Online Public File
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and more