Local News

Jan 26, 2014 10:53 PM

Candle Blamed for House Fire

CORPUS CHRISTI - An Annaville family was able to get to safety after a fire started inside their home Saturday morning.

By the time crews got the flames under control at the house on Partridge Street, only one room of the home suffered major damage.

There's minor smoke damage in the rest of the house. Firefighters believe the fire started from an unattended candle that fell over and lit the drapes.

Thankfully, no one was injured.

The family's home is still in livable condition.

»Comments

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Submit News

Do you have a tip, information about a breaking news story, or a story idea for 6 Investigates? Contact the KRIS 6 News Desk at 361-884-6666 or send us an email.

Most Popular

KRISTV.COM is Social!


Click the icons above to receive News, Weather, and Sports alerts from KRISTV.COM!

Inside KRISTV.COM

Contact Us
Send us your feedback. We want to hear from you!
Photo Central
Look at photos and videos and share them!
KRISTV.COM Mobile Website
Get KRISTV.com on your mobile or PDA!
KRISTV.COM Mobile Apps
Get our mobile apps on your mobile or PDA!
Texas Lottery
See the latest winning numbers!
6 News Team
Read about your favorite KRIS-TV personalities!
FCC Online Public File
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and more