Aug 30, 2013 6:31 PM
CORPUS CHRISTI - A family in the process of moving told Animal Control they accidentally left a door open which lead to a boy being bitten by their pit bull.
The 9-year-old was heading home from Kostoryz Elementary when the dog came running out of the home on San Blas Drive. A two inch long gash on his leg will remind him of the encounter.
Animal Control gave the dog's owners three citations because the dog hadn't been vaccinated for rabies, it wasn't registered and it wasn't on a leash.