Posted: Oct 26, 2011 1:03 AM
Updated: Oct 26, 2011 1:03 AM
You can change up this recipe by substituting sliced turkey, roast beef or shredded chicken for the ham.
Makes 4 servings
4 9- to 10-inch burrito-size tortillas
1 cup spreadable cream cheese
8 ounces sliced ham
1 apple, quartered, cored and thinly sliced
1. Arrange tortilla on work surface and spread with 1/4 cup cream cheese.
2. Top with 1/4 of ham, leaving 2 inches of tortilla uncovered (so it only has cream cheese).
3. Top ham with 1/4 of apple.
4. Roll up tortilla toward exposed cream cheese, making a tight roll and using cream cheese to “glue” the wrap closed.
5. Repeat with remaining tortillas, cream cheese, ham and apple.
6. When you’re done, slice the wraps in half -- or even into smaller pieces -- and serve.
Copyright (c) 2011 Studio One Networks. All rights reserved.
Send us your feedback. We want to hear from you!
Look at photos and videos and share them!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Website
Get KRISTV.com on your mobile or PDA!
|KRISTV.COM Mobile Apps
Get our mobile apps on your mobile or PDA!
See the latest winning numbers!
|6 News Team
Read about your favorite KRIS-TV personalities!
|FCC Online Public File
FCC Public File of Records, Reports, and more